Forged Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged Alliance

Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Louisvile Fair Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robo
Derilict
robo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Louisvile Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Louisvile Fair Grounds   Louisvile Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 am

OK, It's show time.......... off to display jewelry handmade from glass using a hot torch that my wife makes. It also means I won't be playing my favorite game for nearly a week. affraid Hope that doesn't keep me awake at night !

Side note; I liked the Star Trek game, hope it stays around long enough for me to have another trial or maybe even purchase a month or two. Like EQ2 it's so much better when you have friends to enjoy the game with and defeat the enemy together.
Back to top Go down
Ripken
So nOOb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Louisvile Fair Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louisvile Fair Grounds   Louisvile Fair Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 am

hope all goes well with your wifes project which iam sure it will with your helping hands and or back am sure you are missed in the game and u are very correct that gaming is more fun when u are doing the gaming with friends i hope to attempt the new EQ2 expansion in a week or so just the cash is tight lol take care have fun and are u sure ya won't burn your self with that molten glass j/k
Back to top Go down

Louisvile Fair Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forged Alliance :: EverQuest 2 :: News-
Jump to: