Forged Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged Alliance

Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irate
Soldier
Irate

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster Empty
PostSubject: Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster   Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Kill Naga....get boots and loots...then get some time in on Switchmaster.

We'll spend some nights coming up on Switchmater alone, just getting in a few more upgrades before we spend a whole night on him.

BRING: some CURE potions of ALL types, plus some power pot potions/guild signets.

Please sign up on SC forums with NAME and CLASS
Back to top Go down
https://forgedalliance.forumotion.com
robo
Derilict
robo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster   Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 am

I appreciate the RAID invite last night even though I had not planned to attend. Just a quick heads up; I don't plan to sign up on any of the other guild websites. I spend more than enough time already playing this game and don't expect to make it my #1 priorty in life. As many of you know my position at work changes in Jan. 2010 and my time in game also changes because of it and other activities.

Many of us have real life issues and I'm no exception. Tonight for example, I'm supposed to help my mom at the assisted living place with getting to supper and bringing her some items from the store. This type of activity is only increasing............

Enough for now.
Back to top Go down

Monday Dec 14, 8pm est TOMC to Naga..then PotAO Switchmaster
Page 1 of 1