Forged Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged Alliance

Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need more than 1 RAID event each week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robo
Derilict
robo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Need more than 1 RAID event each week Empty
PostSubject: Need more than 1 RAID event each week   Need more than 1 RAID event each week Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

Hey Everyone,

We have a scheduled Wed. night RAID that some of us have been attending. This group has been working on developing RAID skills and teaming. Going forward those in this group must be regulars in the game and not just Wednesday night players.

Our guild has expanded to the point where we have enough 80's to have our own X2 RAID's. The next step is to find out (schedule wise) when enough of us can be on-line at the same time to actually do them. Please respond to this topic with the times you are available and list your 80's.

Also we have several folks that are getting real close to 80 that will be wanting to RAID. We may need to take turns for awhile and create a good mix of instances, shard runs, and add more RAID events. Keep in mind that on nights we aren't doing one of the above to assist fellow guild menbers with quests to get them leveled. There is still a HUGH need for this activity !
Back to top Go down
Irate
Soldier
Irate

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Need more than 1 RAID event each week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more than 1 RAID event each week   Need more than 1 RAID event each week Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 am

Lvl 80 sk and swashy. As for my schedule I'll list it starting on mon. Sept. 14th.

rotating 2 week: work mon. Tues. Til 8pm
Off we'd., thurs
Work fri., sat., sun. Til 8pm
Off mon., tues.
Work wed., thurs. Til 8pm
Off fri., sat., sun.
Now go back to start of list and repeat.

As for instances ect. I think I will go through and find all instances and raid zones currently in game and list them according to level. When this is done we can then schedule or just chose what we want to do acording to who is on. I pretty sure there are a few places alot of haven't been yet or been in awhile.

And thanks for posting this Fred.
Back to top Go down
https://forgedalliance.forumotion.com

Need more than 1 RAID event each week
Page 1 of 1