Forged Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged Alliance

Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding - Fluttering Wing?

Go down 
+2
robo
shacharlyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shacharlyn
So nOOb
shacharlyn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Empty
PostSubject: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 am

I know some of us may still have the Fluttering Wing quest for the Epic in Island of Mara sitting in our journals. I also liked the idea of restarting raid practice. I know some of us have been able to join raids outside the guild but I thought I would see if anyone was still interested in trying to get a couple of groups together within the guild.

If you are interested please let me know either in this forum or within the game with available times and so forth. It seemed Saturday night worked best before...

If you don't already have the quest or don't know what I am talking about and would still like to join in then please let me know. I believe the level requirement is 70+.

Thanks,
Dlyna
Back to top Go down
robo
Derilict
robo

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 am

I'm game most Sat. nights. At this point I'm not interested in doing big RAIDS with people we don't know, but what you suggest sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Rokar
Soldier
Rokar

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am

Would love to get into some raiding with my guild.

I do have the problem of being a nights worker and so it seems that my hours don't usually bend toward any of yours anymore. But if we can set the times, and everyone is at the ready I think I could fit it in somehow.
Back to top Go down
Hilamor
Peasant
Hilamor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Velraa and I would be up for raiding. Nights during weekdays or any time Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Irate
Soldier
Irate

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:15 pm

RAID! RAID! RAID!..............ok i'm done.....all i need to know is when and where and i'm there.
Back to top Go down
https://forgedalliance.forumotion.com
Ripken
So nOOb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 am

would like that very much indeed best for me is the weekends or from 6pm to 9ish centeral time on weekdays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding - Fluttering Wing?   Raiding - Fluttering Wing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding - Fluttering Wing?
Page 1 of 1